About ICIHE 2018
ABOUT ICIHE 2018
The conference theme is “Interdisciplinary Research on Religion, Social and Environmental Studies”
- To create a better awareness and understanding among Muslims on the general importance of the Islamic Higher Education System to the development and progress of the ummah.
- To better understand the various challenging face by Islamic Higher Education, both in the past and in our present times.
- To derive useful lessons from past and current method of teaching and learning to face of future challenging of current issues.
- To harness the great potentials of Islamic Higher Education for future development of digital generation
- To formulate an ummatic approach to the preparation and development of current and future Muslim generation.
- To help strengthen the identity of the Muslim ummah through the empowerment of the Islamic lifestyle.
Sub-themes of 5th ICIHE 2018
- The meaning and significance of Islamic subject in higher education towards the development of future ummah and generation.
- The development of ummah and Muslim individually.
- Teaching and learning method in new era of cloud generation.
- Strengthening research in Islamic education and institution
- Date : 16th - 18th October 2018
- Venue : Universitas Negeri Padang, Padang, Indonesia
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Academicians, undergraduates and postgraduates, government agencies, corporate bodies and non-governmental organizations who are directly involved with social responsibility field are welcome to participate.
- Registration and Submission of Abstract : 1st April 2018
- Extended Deadline Submission of Abstract : 31st May 2018
- Notification of Acceptance : 15th June 2018
- Submission of Full Paper : 1st July 2018
- Deadline of Registration and Full Paper (Early Bird) : 30th July 2018
- Deadline of Registration and Final Full Paper : 15th August 2018
- ICIHE 2018 : 16th – 18th October 2018
All accepted papers for the conference will be published in reviewed journals *
- ASHREJ by KYP - Asian Social Science and Humanities Research Journal is a peer reviewed journal published every quarter a year based on original high quality research (http://ashrej.kyp.edu.my).
- UMRAN by UTM- International Journal of Islamic and Civilizational Studies (EISSN 2289-8204) is a refereed journal published by UTM Press and managed by Faculty of Islamic Civilization, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (https://jurnalumran.utm.my/index.php/umran).
- ISLĀMIYYĀT by UKM - Refereed and indexed journal published biannually in June and December by Fakulti Pengajian Islam and UKM Press (http://ejournals.ukm.my/islamiyyat)
- MJIS by UniSZA - Malaysian Journal for Islamic Studies provides a platform for diverse and interdisciplinary work, including original research papers from within and outside the Muslim world, reviews and review articles, to investigate transformations in community relations, religion, politics culture, society and civilization (https://journal.unisza.edu.my/mjis/index.php/mjis).
- IJHTC by UMP - International Journal of Humanities Technology and Civilization is an open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal with the main objective to provide an intellectual platform for the international scholars (http://journals.ump.edu.my/ijhtc).
- We will assist authors to publish their article in the IOP Proceeding
- The Canadian Center of Science and Education (CCSE) - Publishes scholarly journals in a wide range of academic fields, including social sciences, humanities, natural sciences, biological and medical sciences, education, economics, and management. (http://www.ccsenet.org/journal)
- Journal of Indonesian Islam – Peer reviewed international journal published biannually by the Postgraduate Program and the Institute for the Study of Religion and Society, State Islamic University (UIN) of Sunan Ampel, Surabaya. (http://jiis.uinsby.ac.id/index.php/JIIs)
- Al-Jamiah: Journal of Islamic Studies, published by Al-Jami'ah Research Centre of State Islamic University Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta since 1962, can be said as the oldest academic journal dealing with the theme in South East Asia. (http://aljamiah.or.id/index.php/AJIS)
- Online Journal Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah, by UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta. (http://journal.uinjkt.ac.id/)
- Indonesian Journal of Islam and Muslim Societies has the perspectives of humanities and social sciences. This journal also has programs aimed at bridging the gap between the textual and contextual approaches to Islamic Studies; and solving the dichotomy between ‘orthodox’ and ‘heterodox’ Islam. (http://ijims.iainsalatiga.ac.id/index.php/ijims/)