About ICIHE 2019
The conference theme is “Research on Humanizing 4th Industrial Revolution through Islamic Approach in Higher Education System”
The conference conducted to achieve the objectives :
- To create a better awareness and understanding among Muslims on the importance of Islamic values in higher education System towards the development of future Ummah.
- To create better understanding on Islamic approach and solution to face the various current and future challenging of digital society.
- To create better understanding on humanizing Industrial Revolution 4.0 (IR4.0) along with Islamic values.
- To harness the great potentials of Islamic Higher Education for future development of digital generation
- To formulate an Ummatic approach to the preparation and development of current and future Muslim generation.
- To help strengthen the identity of the Muslim Ummah through the empowerment of the Islamic lifestyle.
Sub-themes of 5th ICIHE 2019
- The Development of Society 5.0 - Research on the development of Islamic subject in higher education towards future Society 5.0.
- Teaching and Learning for Young Generation - Research on teaching and learning method in Islamic higher education for Y and Z generation.
- Islamic Value for Future Culture - Research on contribution of Islamic value toward future culture and civilization of Transformasi Nasional 2050 (TN50).
- Islamic Pratice on IR4.0 - Research on application of Islamic practices on 4th Industrial Revolutional.
- Contemporary Issues of Islamic Education
- Strengthening research in contemporary issues of Islamic higher education.
- Learning 2.0 and Open Online Learning.
- Social based Learning.
- Misconception of Islamic education institute
- Date : 19th - 20th February 2019
- Venue : Universitas Negeri Padang, Padang, Indonesia
Academicians, undergraduates and postgraduates, government agencies, corporate bodies and non-governmental organizations who are directly involved with social responsibility field are welcome to participate.
- Registration and Submission of Abstract : 1st April 2018
- Extended Deadline Submission of Abstract : 1st November 2018
- Notification of Acceptance : 15th November 2018
- Submission of Full Paper : 1st December 2018
- Deadline of Registration and Full Paper (Early Bird) : 15th December 2018
- Deadline of Registration and Final Full Paper : 31st December 2018
- 5th ICIHE 2019 : 19th - 20th February 2019
All accepted papers for the conference will be published in reviewed journals *
- Indonesian Journal of Islam and Muslim Societies has the perspectives of humanities and social sciences. This journal also has programs aimed at bridging the gap between the textual and contextual approaches to Islamic Studies; and solving the dichotomy between ‘orthodox’ and ‘heterodox’ Islam. (http://ijims.iainsalatiga.ac.id/index.php/ijims [ISSN : 2089-1490, eISSN 2406-825x - indexed in SCOPUS, Crossref, Index Copernicus, Index Islamicus. Granted National Accredition (A) from Indonesian Directorate General of Higher Education]
- Al-Jamiah: Journal of Islamic Studies, published by Al-Jami'ah Research Centre of State Islamic University Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta since 1962, can be said as the oldest academic journal dealing with the theme in South East Asia. (http://aljamiah.or.id/index.php/AJIS) [ISSN: 0126-012X and EISSN : 2338-557X – Indexed by DOAJ, SCOPUS, ROAD, Moraref, CrossRef, Indonesia Scientific Journal Database]
- Journal of Indonesian Islam – Peer reviewed international journal published biannually by the Postgraduate Program and the Institute for the Study of Religion and Society, State Islamic University (UIN) of Sunan Ampel, Surabaya. (http://jiis.uinsby.ac.id/index.php/JIIs) [ISSN 1978-6301 and E-ISSN 2355-6994 – Indexed by CrossRef, DOI Number, SCOPUS]
- ASHREJ by UCYP - Asian Social Science and Humanities Research Journal is a peer reviewed journal published every quarter a year based on original high quality research (http://ashrej.kyp.edu.my).[Reviewed Non-SCOPUS Journal - ISBN: 978-967-15028-2-2, EISSN : 2636-9109]
- UMRAN by UTM-International Journal of Islamic and Civilizational Studies (EISSN 2289-8204) is a refereed journal published by UTM Press and managed by Faculty of Islamic Civilization, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (https://jurnalumran.utm.my/index.php/umran). [Reviewed Non-SCOPUS Journal - eISSN 2289-8204]
- The Canadian Center of Science and Education (CCSE) - Publishes scholarly journals in a wide range of academic fields, including social sciences, humanities, natural sciences, biological and medical sciences, education, economics, and management. (http://www.ccsenet.org/journal)
- Online Journal Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah, by UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta. (http://journal.uinjkt.ac.id/)
- Best Paper
- Best Presenter
- Best Young Researcher